for the production of automobiles
In this department, implementation of welding lines takes place from concept through project, production of equipment, construction of technology and handing over of the line for usage.
The process itself begins with projection design of welding line concept and detailed processing of individual operations using 3D program Process Designer.
Robotic simulation and virtual commissioning are complex processes that begin after the creation of welding line concepts.
The output of the production of welding tools is a complete welding line.
How a welding line is created
Alternative strategies of portfolio
- Welding lines of panel parts made from steel sheets
- Body surface parts made from aluminum sheets
- Body surface parts made from composite materials
Competence expansion strategy
- Changing the method of joining the body made of aluminum sheets – maintaining the stability of the joined parts – gluing/riveting/hemming
- Development and implementation of methods for joining body parts made of composite materials – gluing/hot riveting/vibration welding
Did you know that...
- … there are more than 250 welding points on the side panel of the car?
- … the pressure of the tongs during welding is up to 2000N?
- … a spot weld takes 0.4s for weak plates, when welding multiple plates or reinforcing plates up to 2 seconds?
- … the welding current is 10³ – 10⁵ A?