for the production of automobiles
Our team is engaged in the design and manufacture of aluminum alloy die casting molds, the design and manufacture of forging dies and special tools.
The latest virtual technologies and simulation of the entire process are used in the design of the tools. We ensure the entire process flow from the mechanical production of tools on CNC machines through manual manufacture, including assembly, to handing over the tools to the customer. Of course, we guarantee the service of the tool for the entire lifetime of the tool.
New – renovation of mold parts using 3D metal printing technology.
How is a mold made
Alternative portfolio strategy for mold making
- Engine block mold
- Gearbox block mold
- Clutch housing mold
- Forging tools
- Electromobility – reducing the production of classic combustion engines
- Structural parts
- Komposite materials
- Body shell parts made of plastic
Competence expansion strategy
- Development and production of tools for pressure casting of structural parts
- Development and production of tools for shaping composite materials
- Development and production of tools for shaping external body parts from plastic
Did you know that...
- … the production of tools as a specialized field began to develop in the twenties of the last century after the merge of Laurin and Klement with the Pilsen Škoda plant?
- … the production for pressure molds after aluminum casting was introduced in our department already in the early 1960s – the first in Europe!
- … the injection mold consists of more than 2,700 parts?
- … the temperature of the injected aluminum is 630 °C?
- … molten aluminum is injected into the mold at a pressure of 90 MPa?